On of the purposes for making this schedule, was to determine
the feeding schedule for Andy.
We made the initial version of this schedule on
Saturday, July 15.
Times are in Central Europe Time
- 7:00 - Get up
- 7:30 - Feed Andy: Yakult, fishoil, and 150 ml milk
- 10:00 - Walk to the bus stop.
- 10:15 - City bus leaves
- 10:43 - Bus arrives at railway station of Enschede
- 11:00 - Feed Andy: 200 ml from termos bottle
- 11:27 - Train leaves
- 12:00 - Eat some sandwiches
- 13:00 - Feed Andy: 200 ml from termos bottle
- 13:41 - Train arrives at Schiphol
- 15:00-16:00 - Check-in lugages
- 16:00 - Feed Andy: 200 ml from termos bottle
- 16:10 - Board plane
- 17:10 - Departure
- about 18:00 - Dinner is served. Feed Andy: 200 ml milk
Times are in China Time, which is 6 hours later than Central European Time.
- about 7:00 - Breakfast is served. Feed Andy: 200 ml milk
- 8:35 - Arrival in Beijing
- about 10:00 - Departure hall of Beijing International Airport
- 11:30 - Feed Andy 150 ml milk. We eat some things bought there.
- 12:00 - Checkin for flight
- 13:20 - Board plane
- 13:50 - Departure
- 16:00 - Feed Andy 150 ml milk
- About 16:30 - Small meal is served (?)
- 17:45 - Arrival in Urumqi
- About 19:15 - Outside airport
- About 20:00 - Arrive at home. Feed Andy 150 ml milk.