Diary of 1999
- January 15: Clock in the bathroom
- January 22: Sorting books and Claude Monet
- January 24: Large numbers
- January 26: Death of a chestnut
- January 29: Talking with Andy on the phone
- February 2: Claude Monet (Cont'd)
- February 3: Joining the 100-Club
- February 9: Not waving goodbye
- February 16: Year of the Rabbit, 4697
- February 22: New employer
- February 27: Beard
- March 10: Squares and rectangles
- March 11: Folding strips of paper
- March 13: What you can do with a straw or two
- March 18: Squares inside rectangles
- March 24: Cutting off my beard
- March 29: House for sale
- March 31: A goodbye present
- April 8: Average time spend in the restrooms
- April 14: Snow storm
- April 15: Visual Basic
- April 20: Spiritual
- May 14: Inserting a tube
- May 15: Samples
- June 8: A stone
- June 9: On squares inside rectangles
- June 10: A real stone
- June 12: A painting
- June 15: A badge
- June 22: Smart questions
- June 25: 9530 gram and eating a cookie
- July 5: Memory
- July 6: Andy
- July 16: Rainbow in the sky
- July 24: Photography books
- July 26: Andy recognizes my voice
- July 30: Annabel is lying, IQ test, and talking about mathematics.
- August 6: The door of our shed
- August 9: Shopping in Utrecht
- August 21: Too many hits?
- August 25: eXtreme Programming (XP)
- September 9: July 7, 1977
- September 15: Chestnuts
- September 18: Annabel and chestnuts
- September 24: Programming and art
- September 28: Roses
- October 16: Pruning
- October 23: More mushrooms, Curly Kail, and
escaping the global energy crisis
- October 27: Eastern Mysteries, Feeding Andy with a tube,
and a new kind of tea.
- November 1: Birthday
- November 2: Annabel claims my chestnut
- November 7: Annabel using a desktop calculator
- November 16: First snow.
- November 18: Small snow storm.
- November 19: Are all religions the same.
- November 21: When are you a child, and playing go.
- November 30: Paper folding.
- December 4: Staring at a painting.
- December 10: The Goat Problem.
- December 14: The eight 'o clock news.
- December 27: The Rules
Home page |
Diary of 1998 |
Diary of 2000