World view: Theism
Theism is the believe that there is a God both beyond and within the
World, a Creator and Sustainer who sovereignly controls the
world and supernaturally intervenes in it.
Exposition of Theism:
Evaluation of Theism:
- The Works of Samuel Clarke, by Samuel Clark.
- Finite and the Infinite, by Austin Farrer.
- God: His Existence and His Nature, by Reginald Garrigou-Lagrange.
- Philosophy of Religion, Norman Geisler.
- Beyond the New Theism, by Germain Grisez.
- The Resurrection of Theism, by
Stuart Hackett. (pt. III)
- He Who Is, by Eric Mascal.
- The Christian Knowledge of God, by H.P. Owen.
- The Cosmological Argument, by Bruce Reichenbach.
- The Cosmological Argument, by William Rowe.
- Philosophical Theology, by F.R. Tennant.
- On Being and Essence, by
- Summa Theologica, by
- New Essays in Philosophical Theology, Antony Flew, editor.
- Dialogues Concerning Natural Religion,
- Critique of Pure Reason,
Immanual Kant. Link Broken
- The Mystery of Existence, Milton Munitz.
- Contemporary Critiques of Religion, by Kai Nielsen.
- Religion and Rationality, by Terence Penelhum.
- Why I Am Not a Christian, by Bertrand Russell.
Based on Chapter 13 of
Christian Apologetics, by Norman L. Geisler.
About the existence of God