China Trip 2010: July 12 - 29
- Sunday, April 18: Bought the tickets.
- Tuesday, April 20: Katla.
- Monday, May 3: Samsung NC10 netbook.
- Saturday, May 8: Enschede Verrast and passport photo.
- Wednesday, May 19: Send away our visa applications.
- Saturday, May 22: Looked for new camera.
- Wednesday, May 26: Visas are ready.
- Thursday, May 27: Suitcase.
- Friday, May 28: Katla about to erupt?
- Saturday, May 29: Dutch/Chinese CD
- Saturday, June 19: Onmisbaar Chinees
- Wednesday, June 23: Vaccination shots
- Saturday, June 26: Portret picture
- Friday, July 2: 40,000 security cameras
- Sunday, July 4: Creating DVD's
- Thursday, July 8: Some last shoppings
- Saturday, July 10: Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ8
- Sunday, July 11: Creating DVD's (part 2)
- Monday, July 12: Rainbow in mid-air
Things we brought:
- Medicine and medicine passport for Li-Xia.
- Samsung Netbook
- Book: Onmisbaar Chinees
- Books to read:
Things I wanted to do while in China and, between brackets, what I actually did:
I made a number of GPS track during the trip. They are given in
this KML file, which can be viewed with