Various electronic gadgets that I own roughly in the order that I acquired
I bought this at the Maker Festival Twente 2015, which was held on
Saturday May 30 and Sunday, May 31.
- Saturday, June 6, 2015: Animation
- Saturday, July 16, 2016: Thermgraph
- Monday, July 18, 2016: Temperature graph
- Tuesday, July 19, 2016: Bluetooth with HC-06
- Tuesday, July 26, 2016: News ticker
- Tuesday, August 16, 2016: Domineering
- Saturday, August 20, 2016: Snake
The Things Network node
CSR Display Radio Module M1752v4 & M2240v1A HC25
I gave this as a present to a friend.
In some sense more a computer than a gadget.
- Tuesday, September 26, 2017: Design
- Saturday, September 30, 2017: Assembling
- Tuesday, October 3, 2017: Wiring
- Sunday, October 8, 2017: Finishing
- Tuesday, October 10, 2017: Reprogramming
CampZone 2019 badge
DM-102: USB to ESP8266
Noise Engine 1
Twinkly starter light set 105 LEDs
- December 30, 2020 at 10:53 ordered: AE modular STARTER RACK 2 with
four additional modules: 2OSC/d, GRAINS, MULTIFX, and MS20 FILTER.
Useless lists |
home and email